Health is wealth. Ginger can help you live a healthy life. Nowadays, a lot of people are taking ginger juice instead of coffee in the morning. It will boost up your energy and provide you the stamina you need to work the whole day. There are a lot of benefits of ginger juice.
However, making juice out of ginger every morning is painful. You have to spend a lot of time and effort to make juice out of it. If you have a juicer, then you can do it with a snap. So make sure you get the best juicer for ginger. It will make your life easier by making the juice for you within a short time.
Benefits of ginger juice in the morning
We can write a book on the benefits of ginger, to be honest. Taking ginger juice in the morning can benefit you in many ways. You will have better digestion when taking the juice. Also, helping congestion and cold treatment is well known as well. Besides, it helps control blood pressure and relieve pain. You can even get rid of acne and bad breath with this juice.
Table Of Content:
- 5 Best Juicer For Ginger Reviews 2021
- What Is The Difference Between Ginger Juicers And Other Juicers?
- How To Use Ginger In Juicer?
- Final Thought
5 Best Juicer For Ginger Reviews 2021
With its high demand, the market is now flooded with so many brands and models. Finding the perfect one is not that easy at all. So here is the list of some good ginger juicer for you.
1. KOIOS Masticating Juicer Machine, Slow Juice Extractor
KOIOS juicer is one of the most popular juicer machines in the market. It comes with an advanced design that slowly extracts the juice from the ginger. With its high-quality motor, you can keep the mineral intact to ensure proper nutrients value all the time.
Besides, you can reverse the motion so that you can easily prevent the clogging. It is a common problem to use the juicer. This model offers these amazing features and benefits so that it can be the best budget masticating juicer. Despite the slow speed, the motor is powerful.
However, it does not make a high sound to ensure a sound environment in the morning. You can easily assemble this ginger juicer extractor and clean it easily. You can even use dishwater to clean it safely. So overall, this can be considered the best juicer for ginger. Give a try today.
KOIOS Masticating Features:
- The juicer features Slow Squeeze Technology that extracts fibrous from all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- You have a powerful 80 RPM motor that leaves no nutrients in the ginger to ensure proper nutrition value.
- It only takes less than 60 dB noise so that you do not feel disturbed in the morning at all.
- This machine is extremely easy to open so that you do not face any hassle to clean it.
- This is a multi-purpose juicer that you can use to extract juices from celery, ginger, leafy greens, etc.
2. TEC Slow Masticating Juicer
TEC Slow Masticating Juicer is another great option you should consider. This juicer ensures that the pulp comes out dry. As a result, you get more juice and nutrients for your penny. It can remove up to 99.99% of the pulp from the ginger. It ensures zero wastage and thus provides better efficiency.
You can make juice from all types of Fruits and Vegetables along with ginger. You can even track your juice yield. This will help you take the right amount of juice every time. Despite all these effects, it makes less noise to ensure a sound environment.
Besides, a cleaning brush is there that makes it easy to clean the masticating juicer. This mini juicer for ginger is a compact, lightweight, sleek design. You can easily store it and move it anywhere you want. This company offers so many features at an affordable price to be considered the best affordable juicer.
TEC Slow Masticating Features:
- The juicer comes with a Low 40 RPM motor that leaves nothing at all to prepare you for a soft drink.
- The durable 200 W motor makes less than 60 decibels sound to ensure a sound free environment.
- It features 4 steps of easy installation and easy-open so that you can easily clean it with no hassle.
- A measuring juice cup is there to track the juice yield that ensures you take the right portion of juices.
- You have 2 Stainless Steel Straws plus that makes it easier to drink the juice easily.
3. Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
Jocuri Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor can be a good option when looking for the best cold press juicer for ginger. You can extract fibrous from fruits and vegetables with this juicer no matter if it is soft watermelon, orange, and others or hard ginger, pear, and others.
This fruit and vegetable juice extractor lets you prepare juice without seeds and peels. At the same time, it is designed to protect your kids from cutting their hands. This cold press juicer features intelligent motor protection chips that stop the motor after every 20 minutes to ensure longer service life.
Cleaning is easier here. This juicer has a cleaning brush that lets you clean the juicer easily. All the detachable parts are dishwasher safe, which makes the cleaning even easier. You have the reverse function that prevents jamming. It offers so many features so that it can be the best masticating slow juicer.
Jocuu Slow Features:
- The juicer comes with 2 speed-extractions that lets you extract juice from different fruits and vegetables.
- It has the ability to separate juice and pulp so that you can get fresh juice and a low rate of oxidation.
- The motor makes less than 60 dB to let you enjoy a quiet and safe juicing without disturbing others.
- It features a small feeder chute so that you can remove the seeds and peels from the fruit before juicing.
- You can easily disassemble the juicer in seconds with its one-touch assembly design for smooth cleaning.
4. Bagotte Masticating Juicer Machines with Juice Recipes
If you are looking for a tool that can help you remain healthy and assist in the kitchen, the Bagotte Masticating Juicer can be a good option. This one works at a slow speed of 80 rpm that can extract many fruits and vegetables. Also, it ensures less foam and less oxidation for better juice every time. You can store for up to 72 hours
You will have a cleaning brush that makes it easy to clean. Also, since it is dishwater safe, you can clean it without any hassle. This machine is made of high-quality materials that ensure durability. A user manual is there as well, so even if you do not know how to use it, you can easily make ginger juice.
This juice maker features a non- slip base to ensure a steady stand and 6 rubber anti-slip feet for stable and smooth operation. It is equipped with a cooling port that can remove the motor heat and protect it from potential damages. It offers you those benefits so that it can be the best masticating juicer on the market.
Bagotte Masticating Features:
- The machine is equipped with slow masticating that can perfectly separate juice and pulp for smooth and fresh juice.
- It features an upgraded spiral opening that can extract nutrients and vitamins from the ginger easily.
- You have a press fruit button that automatically removes seeds from the fruits and ensures delicious juice.
- It has an intelligent reverse function that prevents the machine from clogging and makes the cleaning easier.
- It takes less than 60 decibels noise that allows you to prepare ginger juice without disturbing others at all.
5. Bonsenkitchen Cold Press Masticating Juicer Machines
Up next is the Bunsen Kitchen Cold Press Masticating Juicer Machines. It comes into the market to provide you healthy and fresh juice of ginger every morning. You have the 80RPM slow masticating juicer that offers you ginger and other juices with less foaming, oxidation. As a result, you get the purer taste juice.
Unlike other ones, this one has the Hard/Soft Modes for Fruits as well as Veggies. As a result, it can preserve the nutritional value of the ginger as much as possible. You do not need to lose any nutrients during the operation. Despite all these features, this is a low price juicer.
This is easy to clean cold press juicer that is easy to assemble and disassemble. Also, it comes with a cleaning brush that makes it easier to clean the juicers. Besides, all the detached parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher except for the main machine. You have the BAP Free Material that ensures maximum safety and durability. It offers so many benefits so that it can be the best juicer for fruit and vegetables.
Bonsenkitchen Cold Features:
- The juicer features multiple segment spirals along with the high 304 filters for better juice extraction.
- Its 2-speed mode control can extract juices from different types of vegetables and fruits along with the ginger.
- This one comes with a reverse function that can prevent the machine from getting clogged and reduce the food residues in machines.
- It generates less than 60 decibels to let you enjoy a quiet environment when juicing for a healthy life.
- The juicer features a one-touch assembly design that makes it easier to clean the machine after use.
What Is The Difference Between Ginger Juicers And Other Juicers?
Juicers are great for extracting juices and nutrients from fruits, veggies, and others. However, not all juicers are good for all types of items. When it comes to ginger juicers and other juicers, there are certain differences. Ginger juicers are designed to extract everything from the hard ginger. On the other hand, you cannot extract fibrous from the ginger with the fruit juicers. Also, ginger juicers become dirty after a certain period. That is why it is designed to be cleaned easily.
How To Use Ginger In Juicer?
Using a ginger juicer is extremely easy compared to others. Even if you have not used it before, you can use it without any hassle. Here is the process of using a juicer.
Get things you need:
The first thing you need to do is get all the things you need to use the ginger juicer and juice the ginger. You have to bring a knife to unpeel the ginger and slice it as well. Also, you need a cutting board too. Then you need a mug or glass to take the juice from the juicer.
Prepare the area:
After bringing all the necessary things near hand, it is time to prepare the area. You surely do not want to make the juice in a dirty and unorganized area, right? So make sure your table is organized. Also, lay a paper or cloth, if possible, under the juicer so that if the juice falls to the table, you can easily clean it.
Prepare your juicer:
Now it is time to prepare the juicer. First, you need to put the juicer in a comfortable place. Then take the glass or jar and place it in the right position to collect the juice. You should use a transparent jar to see the capacity of the jar.
Unpeel the ginger:
You are almost done. It is time you prepare the ginger. A lot of people directly put the ginger on the juicer for extraction. It is not a good practice at all. You need to wash the ginger first and then unpeel it. Without unpeeling, you will get a glass of juice of ginger with the peel. So clean it properly for fresh and clean juice. Also, make sure you slice the ginger as well.
After that, start the machine and adjust the speed. Now put down the sliced ginger on the juicer. When pushing the sliced ginger, do not rush or push too hard. Have some patience. It will work slowly, but you will get all of it.
Clean the juicer:
Finally, it is time to clean the juicer. A lot of people make this mistake and do not clean the juicer. It results really badly. If you do not clean it, you cannot get a good result next time. So disassemble the juicer and clean it properly with dishwater. Then dry it out and assemble it.
You see, using the ginger juicer and making ginger juice is simpler than you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any more questions? If yes, then follow our question-answer section below.
Can you put ginger in a juicer?
Yes, it is possible to put ginger in. However, the juicer should be designed and made for the ginger. If you have a juicer for fruits like watermelon or something soft like that, it is not going to work at all.
Can I use my ginger juicer for other things?
Well, it depends on the quality of your ginger juicers. If you have a good quality ginger juicer, chances are really high that you can make juice of other things as well. On the other hand, bad quality juicers are not capable of those things.
How Long Does Ginger Juice Last?
In general, ginger juice lasts 24-48 hours. It will be really good if you drink juice at this time. However, some juicers claim that the juice made of those juicers can be kept up to 72 hours.
Can you juice unpeeled ginger?
Well, you can juice unpeeled ginger without any hassle if you have a good ginger juicer. However, you need to understand that you will get a drink of ginger with the peel that you may not want.
Do I Have to Peel the Ginger Before Juicing?
Well, it is not mandatory to peel the ginger before juicing. Its peel has some nutritional value as well. However, if you want, you can peel the ginger to ensure fresh juice all the time.
Finding the best juicer for ginger is really important. When you have the best one, it can help you extract everything from the ginger. Also, it lets you enjoy juice making soundly. You can even make juice or extracts fibrous from fruits and vegetables as well. On the other hand, it is impossible to find those benefits in an average ginger juicer. That is why we have reviewed some good ginger juicers for you. All of them are good.
However, if you ask me to pick the best one, I will go for the KOIOS juicer. It offers Slow Squeeze Technology and a powerful 80 RPM motor for best extraction, less than 60 dB noise for a sound free morning, and easy cleaning. With all these features and benefits, this one surely sets itself apart from others. So without any further due, place an order right now and be healthy.